- I have a Linux VM running the site. Its an Ubuntu 12.04 server. On that i installed Jekyll.
- I also have gitolite installed for personal git repos.
- In the Git Repo for this site, under the hooks directory, I added a post-receive file which I got from here originally.
- Apache is set to serve the directory that Jekyll produces… That’s what you are reading here.
- If you are interested, you can find the code and config for this site on my github repo
was last updated: July 13, 2018: fixing site build issue (cc8234b). Found an issue? Improve this page
homepage of Tiernan OToole, Geek, photographer, GeekPhotographer, and lazy git.
- Adding a Netgear LB2120 to the homelab
- Finally going all in on VoIP
- Auto deploying to multiple servers with GitHub and Webhooks
- Moving the site to Hugo
- Playing with AMD’s Epyc
- AS204994, Own IP Space and Anycast
- Blogging on an iPad Pro
- New Backup Plans
- Testing Forestry
- VSCode and Markdown Monster with Powershell