So, Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 have both RTMed in the last couple of weeks and will be available to the public in the next month or so (September for Server, October for Client). If you are an MSDN Subscriber, you already have Client, and will (hopefully) get server in the next couple of weeks… Fingers crossed… Anyway, one of the interesting features i am waiting for is Storage Spaces. Tim Anderson’s Gadget Writing blog has some information on how Storage Spaces works. handy notes on what to do and what not to do.
was last updated: July 5, 2019: fixing all aliases and build issues (41ef786). Found an issue? Improve this page
homepage of Tiernan OToole, Geek, photographer, GeekPhotographer, and lazy git.
- Fixing CID (Caller ID) on incoming calls with 3CX
- Network Update Info April 2019
- Adding a Netgear LB2120 to the homelab
- Finally going all in on VoIP
- Auto deploying to multiple servers with GitHub and Webhooks
- Moving the site to Hugo
- Playing with AMD’s Epyc
- AS204994, Own IP Space and Anycast
- Blogging on an iPad Pro