So, i have a machine on my network, which should be only connecting to the internet though a VPN. I needed to tell my RouterOS box to block all access, except to this said IP address… The following should do the trick… YMMV
this will drop any packets from the srcaddress (IP address) that are not for destination dstaddress (IP address). in my case, dstaddress is the VPN server i want to connect to. So, in theory, all packets should just go though the VPN and not leak out in to the rest of the network… again, still testing this so be careful!
was last updated: July 13, 2018: fixing aliases (c8b9f0d). Found an issue? Improve this page
homepage of Tiernan OToole, Geek, photographer, GeekPhotographer, and lazy git.
- Auto deploying to multiple servers with GitHub and Webhooks
- Moving the site to Hugo
- Playing with AMD’s Epyc
- AS204994, Own IP Space and Anycast
- Blogging on an iPad Pro
- New Backup Plans
- Testing Forestry
- VSCode and Markdown Monster with Powershell
- Zerotier and Minio Followup
- Business Class Broadband… finally here….