Day 60 of #100daysofhomelab and I have been sick for most of the last 2 weeks, so that’s why I haven’t been posting much… Today is going to be links only too…
- Updates on the 3CX Security Alert for Electron Windows App – and the next few links are all about it… I use 3CX at home… Luckily I don’t use the desktop app (Phone app and their PWA app, but not the desktop one). If you do, start reading!
- 3CX VoIP Software Compromise & Supply Chain Threats (huntress.com)
- // 2023-03-29 // SITUATIONAL AWARENESS // CrowdStrike Tracking Active Intrusion Campaign Targeting 3CX Customers // : crowdstrike (reddit.com)
- Ironing out (the macOS details) of a Smooth Operator Objective-See’s Blog
- Tailscale Funnel now available in beta · Tailscale
- ASRock Rack GENOAD8UD-2T/X550 Genoa Motherboard Review (servethehome.com)
- From IP packets to HTTP: the many faces of our Oxy framework (cloudflare.com)