- Using Dropbox as a local GIT/Mercurial Repository: my own post from a while back.
- Twelve GIT curated Tips and Workflows from the Trenches
- Using GIT with Subversion: tips that will make your life easier: The office has an SVN server, but i like GIT. This doc, with the help of git-svn and this post on StackOverflow allows me to use GIT locally, and then push to SVN.
- 25 tips for intermediate git users
- git ready: learn git one commit at a time
- A few git tips you dont already know
- The ProGIT book (paperback amazon) or Kindle Edition. Also available online
was last updated: July 5, 2019: fixing all aliases and build issues (41ef786). Found an issue? Improve this page
homepage of Tiernan OToole, Geek, photographer, GeekPhotographer, and lazy git.
- Fixing CID (Caller ID) on incoming calls with 3CX
- Network Update Info April 2019
- Adding a Netgear LB2120 to the homelab
- Finally going all in on VoIP
- Auto deploying to multiple servers with GitHub and Webhooks
- Moving the site to Hugo
- Playing with AMD’s Epyc
- AS204994, Own IP Space and Anycast
- Blogging on an iPad Pro