So, this site is brought to you by GIT, Jekyll and Magic… here is how i did it…
- I have a Linux VM running the site. Its an Ubuntu 12.04 server. On that i installed Jekyll.
- I also have gitolite installed for personal git repos.
- In the Git Repo for this site, under the hooks directory, I added a post-receive file which I got from here originally.
- Apache is set to serve the directory that Jekyll produces… That’s what you are reading here.
- If you are interested, you can find the code and config for this site on my github repo