- I have a Linux VM running the site. Its an Ubuntu 12.04 server. On that i installed Jekyll.
- I also have gitolite installed for personal git repos.
- In the Git Repo for this site, under the hooks directory, I added a post-receive file which I got from here originally.
- Apache is set to serve the directory that Jekyll produces… That’s what you are reading here.
- If you are interested, you can find the code and config for this site on my github repo
This site is hosted on my own ASN on AS204994. More details about that over there. I also use Vultr for transit services and HostUs for LIR Services. Check them out. You can also check some of the gear I use on a daily basis over on kit.co/tiernano. Looking for a Backup Option? Check out Backblaze and get a month free.