This site is built with GIT, GitoLite and Jekyll… I posted about this before. but how do you setup your own Git Server? checkout How to install and Setup a Git Repository Server using Gitolite on Linux Ubuntu 10.04 and 11.04 on mmncs.com. I am using Ubuntu 12.04, but its mostly the same…
was last updated: July 13, 2018: fixing aliases (c8b9f0d). Found an issue? Improve this page
homepage of Tiernan OToole, Geek, photographer, GeekPhotographer, and lazy git.
- Auto deploying to multiple servers with GitHub and Webhooks
- Moving the site to Hugo
- Playing with AMD’s Epyc
- AS204994, Own IP Space and Anycast
- Blogging on an iPad Pro
- New Backup Plans
- Testing Forestry
- VSCode and Markdown Monster with Powershell
- Zerotier and Minio Followup
- Business Class Broadband… finally here….