Day 48 of #100daysofhomelab and I have been out of commission for the last couple of days… Havnt been well… cold and flu-like symptoms, but luckily, not Covid… Haven’t done a major amount, so it’s mostly links for today, but I did try a few projects and installed them. Links for those are below.
- Linux 6.2: The first mainstream Linux kernel for Apple M1 chips arrives | ZDNET
- UniFi OS – Dream Machines 2.5.16 | Ubiquiti Community
- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D Linux Performance Review – Phoronix
- paperless-ngx/paperless-ngx: A community-supported supercharged version of paperless: scan, index and archive all your physical documents (github.com) I’ve been using this for scanning and archiving papers and PDF invoices that get sent to me. Trying to get it more automated, but working well so far.
- ytti/oxidized: Oxidized is a network device configuration backup tool. It’s a RANCID replacement! (github.com) Using this to back up my Mikrotik configs. It is meant to work with EdgeSwitches, but so far, just gets an error when running… More digging is required.
This site is hosted on my own ASN on AS204994. More details about that over there. I also use Vultr for transit services and HostUs for LIR Services. Check them out. You can also check some of the gear I use on a daily basis over on kit.co/tiernano. Looking for a Backup Option? Check out Backblaze and get a month free.
Leave a Reply