Day 51 of #100daysofhomelab and I am planning my move of some of my Docker instances in the house to new machines… GodBoxV3 is currently running Windows Server 2022 with a couple of HyperV VMs on it. One runs docker containers and the other USIP from Ubiquiti for managing my EdgeSwitches. I am trying to move these VMs off that machine and do a clean-up, and the plan is to either install Proxmox with TrueNAS as a VM with disks passed directly into it, plus some other VMs or TrueNAS direct with VMs on there… Suggestions? Anyway, as part of the clean-up, I put my custom WordPress Container up on GitHub and it builds new builds nightly. The move is going to be fun, so my weekend will be busy… So, other than that, some links.
- ASRock Rack W680D4U-2L2T/G5 Motherboard Review An Intel Core Server Platform (servethehome.com)
- What is OCuLink? – Stephen Foskett, Pack Rat (fosketts.net)
- RISC-V Business: Testing StarFive’s VisionFive 2 SBC | Jeff Geerling
- Deploying Incredible PBX 2027 with Microsoft Windows 11 – Nerd Vittles
- Tailscale February newsletter · Tailscale
- Exploring the Tailscale-Traefik Integration | Traefik Labs
- Connecting To A Third-Party Network From Azure Using NAT | Aidan Finn, IT Pro
This site is hosted on my own ASN on AS204994. More details about that over there. I also use Vultr for transit services and HostUs for LIR Services. Check them out. You can also check some of the gear I use on a daily basis over on kit.co/tiernano. Looking for a Backup Option? Check out Backblaze and get a month free.
Leave a Reply